Treasure Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 Treasure Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the Treasure Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): Boise State University
- Study in: USA
- Study level: Undergraduate
- Program Period:Four years (8 semesters).
Description of Treasure Scholarship 2022
This award is available to both first-year and transfer applicants. The Treasure Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
Boise State is a public, metropolitan research university offering undergraduate and graduate degrees and experiences that foster student success.
Treasure Scholarship is valued at $8,460 per academic year.
To qualify for Treasure Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The Gem Scholarship requires a minimum 3.90 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
- Applicants must also have a minimum 1230 SAT or 26 ACT.
- Transfer students must have a minimum 3.75 cumulative GPA in order to be eligible for the Gem Scholarship (on a 4.00 scale).
How to Apply for Treasure Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Treasure Scholarship:
- Apply for the university here with your information.
Note: The Gem Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
Treasure Scholarship Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.