The HAAA Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 HAAA Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the HAAA Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Study level: Undergraduate
- Program Period: According to the program (Full Time degree program).
Description of HAAA Scholarship 2022
The HAAA Scholarship invites applications from Arab students who are interested to undertake undergraduate studies at Harvard University USA. In 2010, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) introduced the HAAA Scholarship Fund, the first of its kind at Harvard, to promote its goal of raising the amount of Arab students at Harvard.
Today, the Arab world accounts for an extremely small share of Harvard’s student body— in 2013, only 118 pupils from Arab nations studied at Harvard across all its colleges and degree programs, accounting for less than 2% of the 4,000 global learners at Harvard. The goal is to raise $10 million to help students from the Arab world in economic need who are given admission to any of the Harvard Schools.
The HAAA Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that can be availed by the Arab countries given in eligible countries list.
The HAAA Scholarship recipients will be selected exclusively by the Harvard Committee on General Scholarship based on the following criteria established by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: The student must be a resident or national of an Arab country Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros.
- The student must have been accepted by Harvard University to a full-time degree program at any of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- The student must demonstrate a financial need, as determined by Harvard University’s general scholarship criteria
- Preference will be given to students that have obtained a prior degree (e.g., high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab country
How to Apply for HAAA Scholarship
Please visit official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail The HAAA Scholarship:
- Apply to any school of Harvard University and only AFTER being accepted to Harvard step two will follow
- The financial officer of your school submits your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships who then decides who receives the award. You need not apply to the HAAA.
HAAA Scholarship Application Deadline: Admission Deadline
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.