University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 University of Miami Stamps Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): Seattle University
- Study in: USA
- Study level: Undergraduate
Description of University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2022
Seattle University, founded in 1891, is a Jesuit Catholic university and law school located on 50 acres in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. More than 7,200 students are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs within eight schools and colleges.
Seattle University is home to more than 850 international students from more than 60 countries. With alumni living in nearly 100 countries, they are recognized around the world for academic excellence.
The University offers international students the opportunity to study in one of the most dynamic cities in the United States. You will receive the personal attention and rigorous education within a community of dedicated students and faculty.
Seattle University Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- Merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years (i.e., $12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years) for students who maintain satisfactory academic progress, which includes continuous full-time enrollment with the required GPA.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Seattle University Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Undergraduate applicants should have the equivalent of a U.S. grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Provide official, certified English language translations of all transcripts from each educational institution attended.
- Applicants whose native language is other than English must demonstrate English proficiency regardless of the length of residency in the U.S., their citizenship or their immigration status.
- Seattle University does not require the ACT or SAT of international freshman applicants. However, these scores do enhance an application.
How to Apply for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to win Seattle University Scholarships:
- Create a new account on Common app here.
- Fill your Application with information(General,Academic,Contacts,Family and Activities).
- Once all required components are completed, you will see the option to Review and Submit your application on this screen.
Note: They will assess your application and you will get an E-mail about being accepted or not.
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship Application Deadline: Check Deadlines here
Visit the Official Scholarship Page
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.