The Interns will receive a stipend according to the level of qualification obtained.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2023/2025
STIPEND: The Interns will receive a stipend according to the level of qualification obtained:
National Diploma; Bachelor’s/Honours Degree R6360.20 per month
Master’s Degree R7852.08 per month.
CENTRE: Pretoria and Cape Town
Applicants must be in possession of the following undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications to apply:
- Social Science/Sociology, B Com Economics, Industrial Engineer, Research / Public Policy / Development studies with Research as a major subject,
- Degree: Development Studies/ Public Administration / Political Studies /
- National Diploma: Media Studies/ Communications/ Public Relations/ Creative Writing / Honours/Masters in Economics, Development studies / Statistics / Town and Regional Planning / Diploma/ 1st Degree in Communication or Journalism with a focus on digital communication and social media, National Diploma/ BA Degree/ B-Tech/
- Honours or Masters in Public Administration / Business Administration / Public Management, NQF level 6 in Public Management / Records Management, or any other Administration related qualification / National Diploma/ Degree in Public Administration / Management or Business Management, NQF level 6 in Risk Management/ Auditing/Internal Auditing/Social Science or equivalent qualification / Law/LLB, NQF level 6 in Public Management / Public Administration, or any other Administration related qualification /
- National Diploma or Degree in Financial Accounting / National Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting / Financial Management / Accounting / National Diploma or Degree in Financial Management or Accounting /
- National Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management / Public Administration / Social Sciences / International Relations
- National Diploma: Information Technology in Software Development /Information Systems / Technical Applications/Web and Application Development or related on NQF level 6,
- National Diploma: Information in Support/ Technical Applications or related on NQF level 6,
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree on NQF level 7 in either Occupational Health and Safety/ Environmental / Risk Management/ Security Management or equivalent qualification
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATIONS: The Presidency, Private Bag X1000, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver at Government Avenue, Union Buildings, Arcadia, Pretoria or by email: [email protected] FOR ATTENTION: Ms Kefilwe Maubane
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV Only in order to be considered. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to pre-employment screening.
The outcome of this screening will be considered to determine suitability for employment. All applicants are requested NOT to submit copies/attachments/ proof/certificates/ID/Driver’s license/qualifications on application.
The Department will request them only when shortlisted. Note for Interns: The internships are based in Pretoria and Cape Town. Candidates must be willing and able to find their own accommodation in Pretoria and Cape Town, considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend.
The programme is for Unemployed South African graduates/post-graduates who are younger than 35 years of age, with a tertiary qualification in one of the fields of study mentioned in a specific advert, and who has not been previously employed under any internship programme.