Throughout the year Computershare recruit for newly qualified Graduates to fulfil our 12 month Graduate Development Programme.
On joining the programme, you will gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary, enabling you to build the foundation for a successful career in the Financial Services industry.
A supporting structure of mentors will guide you through the training by providing help for challenges at work or simply being around for a friendly chat. Your performance is reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once you have completed the programme, there may be opportunities to gain further employment with the company.
Opportunity Available in: Gauteng
Application closing date: Wednesday, 7 December, 2022 – 12:00
Company Offering the Opportunity: Computershare
- Be a South African citizen with a valid South African ID number
- A recently qualified graduate
- In possession of a valid South African grade 12 matric certificate
- Completed a three year commerce degree from a recognised South African institution
- An above average tertiary academic aggregate
How to apply
You’ll have the chance to share your academic interests to start a conversation together about what you are looking to get out of your Graduate Development Programme and what opportunities we have available either now, or in the future. Register your interest today to learn more.