Department of Higher Education and Training job opportunities post varies from Cleaner, Secretary to Director and more…
REF NO: CJC/CLNR/2022 (X10 POSTS)
- ABET / Standard 8/ Grade 10/.
- Inherent requirements of the job: Must be physically fit to lift heavy objects. Must be willing to rotate in different departments and sites according to operational needs and requirements.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Knowledge of repetitive cleaning tasks. Knowledge of relevant facilities policies. Knowledge of relevant legislation, prescripts, policies and procedures. Knowledge of hygiene, Storage requirement, Good communication skills (read, speak and write). Ability to operate machinery and equipment. Adhere to loyal service ethics.
CLEANER: CLEANING SERVICES
REF NO: DHET44/11/2022 (X7 POSTS)
- ABET, Grade 10-12 certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to work with people and good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong commitment.
- Dependable and punctual.
SECRETARY TO DIRECTOR
REF NO: DHET43/11/2022
- An appropriate national senior certificate/grade 12 certificate (vocational) (NCV) Level 4 certificate.
- A bachelor’s degree/national diploma in Secretarial, Administration or equivalent qualification in secretarial functions will serve as an added advantage.
- A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of employment experience in the secretariat, office administration and rendering support services to management.
- Knowledge of administration, financial management and procurement processes.
- Knowledge and Application of the Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Public Service Regulations and relevant legislation and policies that govern administrative processes in the Public Sector.
- Proven Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Office Software packages Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Excellent telephone etiquette, planning and organising skills. Good communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team and work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and be target driven.
- High levels of professionalism and work ethic.
HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK: HR PERSAL SYSTEMS
REF NO: DHET42/11/2022
- An appropriate senior certificate / Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years’ experience in the Human Resource Management related environment.
- An appropriate bachelor’s degree/national diploma (NQF Level 6) in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of PERSAL system.
- PERSAL Introduction Training Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR prescripts applicable to the Public Service.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft package)
- Good communication (written and verbal).
- Must be a team player
HOW TO APPLY
The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE: DHET Vacancy PDF.pdf