Corteva welcomes talented and motivated individuals to join our Corteva Learnership programme is a 12-months fixed-term contract that provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme.
The learnership allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning a stipend. The programme has been designed to advance your career and give you an opportunity to contribute to Corteva’s mission.
Company Offering the Opportunity: Corteva
Application closing date: Monday, 30 January 2023 – 12:00
- Bachelor of Science: Agronomy
- Bachelor of Science: Plant production
- Bachelor of Science: Analytics
- Environmental, Health and Safety Degree
- Electromechanician / Millwright NQF4 Qualification
- Production or Operations Qualification
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance Diploma / Degree
- Bachelor of Com: Analytics
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons): HR Management/ Data Analytics
- Diploma: Information Technology
- Information Technology or Computer Science Qualification
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, PR, digital or Communication
- You are currently pursuing a recognized educational programme in a field related to Corteva’s activities, leading to a formal undergraduate or post-graduate qualification/degree; or you have completed your qualification/degree within a twelve-month period at the time of application.
- You are fluent in English, Corteva’s working language.
- You have not previously participated in an internship with any other country
- You have not worked permanently with any company
- Graduated between 2019-2022 or graduating in early 2023
- You are a South African Citizen
- Drivers Licence
How to apply